Conference registration details
- Regular registration fee: US$100
- Registration is free for graduate students whose papers are accepted for presentation.
- Registration is also free for retirees
The conference registration fee includes the conference reception, lunches, and also morning and afternoon tea/coffee.
Optional, but recommended
- Conference dinner, US $30
The registration form allows accommodation booking at the conference venue, Hoam Faculty House. Accommodation has to be paid for at check in. 10% government tax will be added.
- Twin bed room KRW 76 500 (approximately US$70/night)
- Double bed room KRW 76 500 (approximately US$70/night)
- Deluxe double bed room KRW 108 000 (approximately US$100/night)
Registration and payment
To register for the conference and pay by paypal or wire transfer, please click here.
On registration, email invoices will be sent out to those participants with options to pay by wire transfer or by credit card via Paypal.
International conference participants: PASSPORT AND VISA REQUIREMENTS
Conference participants should be aware that they need a valid passport and possibly a visa to enter South Korea and attend the conference.
In several cases, the visa rules of the Republic of Korea are different for tourism and for conference attendance. For example, conference participants traveling on an Australian passport need to apply for a visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Canberra.
Please check the website of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in your country of citizenship or in your country of residence for the latest information on whether you need to apply for a visa to attend the conference.